Access the first wave of our Global Barometer and understand consumer sentiment and behavior in the wake of COVID-19
Together, ITWP companies Toluna, Harris Interactive and KuRunData have conducted a Global Barometer study covering 18 markets (including Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, the Philippines, UK and the US). The report sheds light on consumers and the impact that the Coronavirus has had on daily life. Learn about consumer outlook and behaviors, to media consumption, and the way they purchase.
The report sheds light on consumers and the impact that the Coronavirus has had on daily life, looking at the way consumers purchase and their media consumption.
- The way people consume CPG and FMCG products.
- Financial impacts and behaviours.
- Media, entertainment, and gaming use and streaming preferences.
- Health and beauty product purchases and behaviours.
- Automotive purchase intention.
Complete the form to obtain a copy of the Barometer.